Terms of service
The objective of the Ideas Onlus website, www.ideasonlus.org, is to provide information regarding the association’s activities and initiatives. The following are procedures for the proper use of the site content and liability arising from its use.
By accessing the pages of the website, the user agrees to the following conditions:
- The user is obliged to use the site information in a legal manner, without causing harm to Ideas Onlus or a third party;
- The user is also required to use the site within the limits and in accordance with the applicable national regulations;
- The content of this site including any data, information, communication, software, images, pictures, graphics, drawings, and in general any material or service contained therein, unless otherwise indicated, is the property of Ideas Onlus or is lawfully used by Ideas Onlus with permission of the respective owner and adheres to the specific limitations of use;
- According to copyright regulation, individuals are not permitted to use or republish text, data, graphics, videos and images contained in this site, unless written approval of Ideas Onlus is issued;
- Any commercial use of the material specified above is strictly prohibited;
- Any violation of the conditions listed above authorizes Ideas Onlus to take appropriate action for the protection of the organization’s rights;
- Ideas Onlus reserves the right to update the information on its website without prior notice and without any obligations to third parties.
Requests and/or communication regarding the terms of service may be sent to [email protected]
Protection of personal data
Data collected on the site www.ideasonlus.org is used in accordance with applicable regulations or the Italian Legislative Decree D.Lgs 196/2003.
Data and information collected during the registration and use of the site www.ideasonlus.org will be strictly used for the delivery of the organization’s services, for the management and development of services and for voluntary and explicit user requests (promotional and institutional communication).
Method of use
Data processing is manual and electronic. Prevention measures and safety precautions are observed in order to prevent the following: loss of data, illicit or incorrect use of the site and unauthorized access.
Provision of personal data
The user is free to provide personal data through voluntary submission of forms on the site www.ideasonlus.org or by voluntarily sending an email to the addresses specified on the website.
Failure to provide data may make it impossible for the organization to provide the service requested.
Dissemination and communication of personal data
The data provided by the user, will in no case be disclosed to third parties.
The data provided by the user, is used directly by the owner of the organization and is only handled by employees, collaborators or partners responsible for this task.
Right to access personal data and other rights (Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
1. An individual has the right to verify if the organization has one’s personal data, even if the data is yet to be recorded, and communication must occur in a comprehensible manner.
2. An individual has right to obtain the following information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of electronic processing;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed as stated in article 5, paragraph 2;
e) individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can receive this information as appointed representative of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
a) update or modify the data when requested;
b) cancel, transform into anonymous or block data that is unlawfully processed, including data that is not needed for the purpose for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that letters a and b above have been completed and that any party that had received the data be notified, except for when this process requires a disproportionate amount of work with respect to the protected rights.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, completely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons regarding the processing of personal data, although pertinent to collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for the following purposes: advertisement, direct selling, market research or commercial communication.
Holder of treatment
The holder of personal data is IDEAS Onlus, headquartered in Via Imbriani 13, 76121 Barletta (BT) Italy, C.F. 90098070726.
Requests and/or communication
Requests and/or communication regarding the processing of personal data may be sent via email to [email protected] or by registered mail to the address of the data controller.